Health Coaching Initial Consult
Want to decrease your consumption of processed foods, and shift to a more whole foods diet? Gratisfied founder Sara McGlothlin is a holistic health coach with a specialty in real food nutrition, blood sugar balance, better habit formation, and food relationships. When you understand the nutritional science behind metabolism and blood sugar management, it creates a stronger motivating factor for setting goals and making shifts. Additionally, tapping into your unique health story while increasing consciousness and awareness for habits and behaviors will provide you with a sense of empowerment. As your health coach, Sara will offer support, guidance and resources to help you feel your best self. Her programs include a 2-, 4-, and 6-month health coaching package. Book an initial consult with Sara today!
Signs & Symptoms of Blood Sugar Imbalance:
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, you might need to balance your blood sugar!
- Uncontrollable sugar cravings
- Mood irritability, lightheadedness when hungry, or experiencing "hanger"
- Lack of satiation between meals
- Needing something sweet after meals
- Low energy, fatigue, the 4PM "slump."
- Nighttime snacking and sugar cravings
- Overeating/stress eating/binge eating
- Difficulty losing weight
- Poor digestion
- Waking up in the night to go to the bathroom
- Extra belly fat
- Sugar spikes and crashes
Benefits of Blood Sugar Balance:
- Increased energy throughout your day (avoid that afternoon slump)
- Reduced cravings and feeling more in control of your food choices
- More satiety between meals (never feel “hangry” again!)
- Stabilized mood
- A more positive relationship with food
- Mental clarity and focus (I want you thinking about food less so you can turn your attention to what matters most)
- Weight loss
- Decreased inflammation, aches and pains
- Improved digestion
- Better sleep
- Increased confidence